quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Ricardo Reis


My name is Ricardo Reis and I’m a student. I‘m 15 years old . My birthday is on the 14th March.
I live in Sítio do Pereiro, Moncarapacho. I’m Portuguese. My mother’s name is Basilia and my father’s name is Idalécio. My mother is 43 years old. She works as a florist. My father’s 53 years old. He works as a bricklayer. My parents don´t like reading history books and gardening. I’ve got a sister, Vera Reis and she is 24years old. My best friend is João and he is my class. My sister is a Kindergarden teacher. I’ have got two grandmothers. Otilia is seventy- eight and Azita is eighty-eight. Otilia lives in her own flat.

Os meus numaros uns

A Banda: D`zrt
A Musica: Entra no meu espaco
O Actor: Jackie Cham
O Filme: Call Girl
A Serie de Televisão: Monragos com Acuçar
A Comida: Bifes com natas
A BEbida: Coca-Cola
O Amigo: João Afonso
A Amiga: Catia
O Lugar: Quarto