quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION

My name is João Afonso and I’m a student.
I’ m 14 years old. My birthday is on the 13rd April.
I live in Cerro da Cabeça and my mobile phone number is 932004050. I’m Portuguese.
My mother’s name is Silvia and my father’s name is Jorge. They are thirty years old. I’ve got two sisters, Marta and Soraia. They are sixty and eleven years old.
My best friends are Ricardo and Lourenço and they are in my class.


My family consists of five people. There’s my dad, Jorge, my mum, Silvia, my sisters, Soraia and Marta and of course me.
My father is thirty nine years old. My father is unemployed.
My mother is thirty six years old and she is house wife.
My sisters attend an elementary school and a primary school.
My father is a gardener and my mother likes gardening and watching TV.