quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

About me

My name is Abel Jerónimo and I´m a student. I´m 14 years old. My birthday is on the 5 th December 1994. I live in Loteamento Municipal dos Murtais-Moncarapacho. I´m Portuguese. My mother´s name Abília and my father´s name is Joaquim. They are forty-three years old. I´ve got two brothers, Flávio and Joel.
My family consists of five people. There´s my dad, Joaquim, my mum Abília, my brother Flávio, my brother Joel and of course, me. I have got a big family but only five of us live together.
My father is unemployed.
My mother is a housewife. She is thirty-nine and likes watching TV.

Os meus números uns...

Cantora preferida: Beyoncé
Música preferida: Halo
Actriz preferida: Beyoncé
Filme preferido: Hip Hop sem parar
Série preferida: Morangos com Açúcar
Comida preferida: Hamburger
Bebida preferida: Coca Cola
Melhor amiga: Cláudia
Lugar preferido: o meu quarto