quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

André Formigo


My name is André Formigo and I´m a student.
I’m 14 years old. My birthday is on the 23rd February.
I live in Luz de Tavira. I’m Portuguese. My mother´s name is Carla and my father´s name is Carlos. My mother is 36 years old and my father is 44 years old. I´ve got a brother, Carlos.He is 5 years older than me. My best friend is Marta Gomes and she is in my class.
My family consists of two people. There’s my mum and I. I´ve got a very small family.
My father is a mechanic.
My mother works in a café.
My sister is twenty-two. She cleans houses. She likes dancing and swimming.
My brother is nineteen. He is a bricklayer. He likes dancing.
I’ve got only one grandmother and one grandfather. They are both 70. They are the best grandparents in the world.

Os meu números uns:

Cantor: Enrique Iglesias
A música: Hero
O actor: Pedro Teixeira
A actriz: Claúdia Vieira
O filme: Titanic
A série se televisão: Morangos com açucar
A comida: Bifinhos com cogumelos e natas
A bebida: Coca-cola
O amigo: Daniel
A amiga: Marta Gomes/Verónica/Tatiana
O lugar: Quarto

My school

There are about 300 students in my shool. It is a called E.B 2,3 Dr.Antóno João Eusébio. My school has over 15 classrooms: 10 classroom, 1 lab, 1 arts room, 1 music room, 1 science room and 1 computer room. In the computer room we have about 16 computers. I'm a cef. year 1. All subjects are compulsory like, Maths, Portuguese and Tecnology. I also have Physical Education, ICT and Art. My favourite sebject are English and Portuguese.
I leave at home at 7:45. The journey 10 minutes. My class start at 8:30 o'clock. Every day I have a different lesson the first period. All my lessons are in different rooms and I have different teachers for each lesson. I haven't a locker.
I like my school a lot. My teachers explain why things happen-they don't just teachers facts.


Slide da nossa escola