quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Jeans

About me…

Hi, my name is Lourenço and I’m 14 years old and I live in Moncarapacho. I was born on 22th March and I’m Portuguese. My mother’s name Lidia and my father’s name is Adrian. I’ve got four brothers.
In the free times I like playing computer and watching TV. My best friends are John and Simon .







FAMilY
My family consists of six people. There’s my mum, my grandma and my brothers and of course me. I´ve got a large family but only six of us live together in our house.
My father is about 45 years old and he is English. My mother is 45 and she is an unemployed. I´ve got four brothers, three of them work, and the other one is at school. I’ve got only one grandma still living, she’s seventy seven and she lives with me.
I like playing computer and watching TV. I’ve got some aunts, uncles and cousins. I’ve got no closest uncles or cousins.

Os meus nºs 1

A banda:Hillsong united

Musica:My god

Actor:matt damon

Filme:velocidade furiosa

serie:heroes

Comida:salada russa

Bebida:coca-cola