quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

joao luis


My name is João Luis and I’m a student.
I’m 13 years old.
My birthday is on the third of February.
I live in Pereiro, Moncarapacho.
I’m Portuguese
My mother’s name is Sónia and my father’s name is Luis
They are both thirty years old.
I’ve got 2 sisters, Laura and Lara and one brother, André.
My best friend is abel, and he’s in my class.
My family consists of five people. There’s my stepfather, Luis and my mum, Sónia, my sisters Laura and Lara, my brother André and of course me.

A minha banda perferida: D'ZRT.
A minha músida preferida: Onde estás?
Os meus filmes perferidos: terror, acção e comédia
A minha série preferida: Morangos com Açucar
As minhas comidas preferidas: bife com natas, pizza e hamburguer .
A minha bebida preferida: Coca cola.
Os meus melhores amigos: Abel, Gugu o João Afonso.
O meu lugar preferido: a praia, a piscina .