quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Personal identification
















My name is Ana Rita and I’m a Student.
I’m 15 years old. My brithday is on the 11 th June.
I live in Fuseta, Olhão. I’m Portuguese.
My mother’s name is Maria da Paz and my father’s name is Graciano. They are forty and fifty years old.
I’ve got a sister and a brother. Sandra is twenty-nine and Hugo is twenty-nine years old.
My best friend’s Sandrina and she is in my class.
My family consists of three people. I have got a very large extented family but only the three of us live together in our house.
My father is unemployed.
My mother is works as a sales woman.
I like dancing and swimming.
I have got only one grandmother and grandfather left still living. She is seventy-six and he is eighty.
My grandmother still lives in her own house.
I enjoy spending time with her. I have also got a lot of aunts and uncles. My uncles' names are Manel and Rogério .
My aunts are Orlanda and Madalena.

OS MEUS NÚMEROS UNS

A Banda : João Pedro Pais e Mafalda
A Música: Paciência
O Actor : Lourenço Ortigão
A Actriz : Sara Mates
O Filme : Avatar
A Série de Televisão : Morangos com Acúçar e Novelas
A Comida : Pizza
A Bebida : Coca Cola
O Amigo : Daniel
A Amiga : Sandrina e Isa
O Lugar : Na escola com as minhas amigas.
MY SCHOOL
There are about 300 students in my school .It's called E.B 2,3 Dr.António João Eusebio and my school has about 16 rooms : 10 classrooms , 1 art room , 2 laboratories, a science room and a music room.
I am in CEF ICT. All subjects are compuhsory like Maths , English and Portuguese.
I also have Physical Education, ICT , ART .
I leave home at 7:45 and drive 20 minutes buy car to school.
My classes start at 8:30 o'clock. Every day I have a different lesson the first period.
Normally it is Maths but I also have Art and ICT on the other days.
Each lesson lasts an hour.