quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Hello I'm Daniel

My name is Daniel and I`m a student.
I`m 17 years old. My birthday is on the 9th October.
I live in Belo Romão, Portugal. I`m Portuguese. My best friend is André and he`s in my class.
My family consists of nine people. There`s my dad, Daniel, my mum, Isabel, my sister, Liliana and my five brothers: Nuno, Ricardo, Alexandre, Fernando, Sérgio and of course, me. I have got a very large family and  nine of us live together in our house.
My father is fifty-three years old. He is bricklayer.
My mother is forty-five years old. She is unemployed.
My sister is twenty. She likes listening to music.
I have got only two grandparents. They still live in their own house.
I don`t enjoy speding time with them. I have also got a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins.
The cousin I´m closest to is my uncle`s son, André. We don`t have a lot in common but we are good friends.